Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Livejournal.com?

Well, I had a journal on this website, but it seems to be messed up. It refuses to let me log on with my old password. I am upset about this, I had some beautiful stuff written on that board, and to have them own it now is uncomfortable for me, to type the least. I want to contact the webmaster, and tell him to release my records, and let me gain authorship of my words, but then again, I don't know. Sometimes, you have a lost on your record, even when you didn't have an appropriate fight to determine who was better. They will miss me on those boards, I had some very insightful musings, but I don't mind sharing with the new folks here. Hopefully, I can continue to be a bright spot on web, in blog circles everywhere.

hunt for the kill to save the starving villagers, and roam safely in the wilderness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home