Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The BCS should be changed!

That's right, like many people before and many who will quote this phrase after me. The Bowl Championship series in college football sucks. I am pissed, that my Oregon Ducks, who boast a 10-1 record should be excluded from the big money New Years Day games. It's a travesty to the sport. Notre Dame, shouldn't even be considered for a game in the sport. Ohio State, another team who is widely considered a favorite for a New Years Day game, has two losses on their record. I know they lost to TX, and another team, who I can't remember right now. They shouldn't be in the running for a big money game. I have always had my vote cast for a college football playoff. I recall a few years back when the Nebraska Cornhuskers were ushered into the title game that year, and they had lost the Big 12 title game to the Colorado Buffaloes. They got their asses whipped that year, but they were selected by the BCS system to go forward and get their ass kicked by Florida ST. That year, we should've played Florida ST. Last year, Auburn had an undefeated season, but they weren't allowed to play USC, who were declared the national champions. I don't know if the Auburn Tigers would've beaten the Trojans, but I would've liked to have seen them play one more game. It's too early to say if we should be playing for the title game, but I think if either TX or USC loses we should be inserted into the title game. If the trojans wouldn't have cheated their way to victory in Auzten Stadium early into the football season, maybe, we would be the team who was going to the title game. Honestly, the trojans were the better team that day, and they kicked our butts. That's my stance on the BCS, and I hope you will research this and conclude what I have already done. We must agree that the BCS needs to change soon.

Irvin, my favorite wide receiver is in the court of public opinion again. The Plano police stopped him, and searched his car and discovered some utensils used for drug usage. Irvin denies that these tools are his and has set out to prove his innocence. Personally, I want to believe that Irvin is telling the truth. I want to give him the benefit of doubt, but he has burned so many bridges in the past. It's hard to root for this guy, because when you think he has finally gotten it, something like this takes place. I want him look himself in the mirror and realize how many people this has affected. Noted, I am not a little child anymore, and I don't view him as my hero, but I know what type of talent this guy had on the football field. It's a shame to think that this latest stint, could keep him out of the pro football hall of fame forever. As a Cowboys fan, it's hurtful because we know he deserves to be enshrined into that prestigious museum. I just hope you get together Mike.

Well, I am still trying to figure out which school I should try to enroll in. Also add, that FEMA, has no plans on helping me out at all. I guess they don't care that Hurricane K, has taken away my dreams of graduating in 07 with my degree. Although, I still plan to graduate in 07 it will be 1-2 semesters short of my goal. This is frustrating, I don't think they can grasp the actuality of this situation. I know they saw the videos and photos, but to really live it is something totally different. The fine people of TX has treated me with kindness, I don't know how long this will last, but to feel that they care is something great to behold. After all, I still haven't lost my last ounces of optimism in humanity, and that's a good thing. Maybe, I will become more proficient writer because of this daunting experiences, but that remains to be seen. Well, in my scope of viewing things, I think I have picked up some new tidbits here and there. I just don't see it coming in my favor, yet. I know I am close to something special, but I don't know if I will be able to grab it when it shows itself around my circumference again.

Jessica Alba, you are my inspiration. I dream of meeting you one day real soon. Pussycatdolls, mostly Nicole, I love you. til next time.

hunt for the kill to save the starving villagers, and roam safely in the wilderness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home