Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The past haunts me!

I have been trying my best to not recall past relationships that have soured, but all my efforts seem to be for naught. Today, I had a recollection of a girlfriend I was involved with in high school, and the good times and bad times that led to our calling it quits. It's been a few years now, but from time to time, I still hold the questions in my head, " I wonder?" I wonder, what it would be like have her and I several years deep into a situation. I just think about stuff, that only a time machine could answer. I mean, I could speculate on how she and I would have our college degrees, planning our first weddings, planning for the future together, but that is very assuming, and I try not to make many grand assumptions. Maybe a month or so ago, I ran into one of her best friends in high school. I gave her my phone number, and though she said, " she and her rarely talk now, because my former friend is in some government services, that she would take my number and if by some miracle, she will give her my number now. I haven't been waiting for that miracle to occur, but I have kept tabs on how long it could take to come into fruition. I am moving on, like I know she has already done, but I still want a chance to make things right between us. I don't have the idea that I can get her back, but I know it's not farfetched if she and I both wanted the same thing. I haven't spoken to her for years, so I don't know what she wants. Who knows, she may already have everything she has ever wanted.

Dark Angel, I still find myself being sucked into this series. Maybe it's my bias for Jessica Alba, no, it's my bias for Jessica Alba that keeps me watching this show. I can't get enough of this girl. I have seen a girl kick so much ass on t.v., prior Alias and Jennifer Garner. Then again, Alias came out with this show around the same time. So in reality, both of these ass kicking beauties were on t.v. at the same time, sweet. Back to Dark Angel, Max(Jessica) had a twin on the last episode that aired last night on the Dish Channel Sitv 159. The twin(453) had motivation for hunting down Max(Jessica)(452) back when all of Max's members broke away from Manicore. Manicore, is a corporation in future years who have secretly created transgenic humans. Manicore is the U.S.A. government, but it's a secret to the american people. A lot of back story to explain, and I don't have the necessary time or proper knowledge of the details to explain fully. So, I will continue to explain the why Max's twin wants to find her and hold her hostage until some Manicore guys come and pick her up. 453, has a family, and her husband and son are taken hostage. 453 is trapped in this situation. She honestly, didn't care to meet 452, but because of the circumstances swirling around, she had no choice in the matter. Plus, because 452 left 453, 453 does have some unfinished business with her. 453 and all the other odd numbers were treated brutally because of the twelve even numbers who escaped Manicore some years back. The odd numbers were treated harshly because they were the twins of the evens, and the Manicore scientists believed because they were twins they too were flight risks. So to avoid that happening again, the scientists were treating the subjects like shit. So you got all that? Very live stuff going on this episode. Suffice it to say, I love Jessica Alba still.

til next time, hunt for the kill to save the starving villagers, and roam safely in the wilderness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home