Friday, December 02, 2005

The feeling is restored!

Well, for the last six or so days. I have been experiencing difficulties creatively with my writing. Now, you may ask yourself the question, How. Because I have been so on this site writing at a very high level, if I do say so myself. Let me explain, a few years ago when I decided that I wanted to write for the rest of my life, I started a rigorous routine. My routine was as planned. I wanted to write something everyday, until I became the perfect writing specimen, and then I would be half way towards my goal of becoming a literary pupil to all the greats of literature. Since I made that declaration, I have struck true to my self imposed regimen, though, I do miss some days because of my laziness. I guess because it comes so natural to me is one reason why, I seem to take it for granted sometimes. I never sleep on it. One of the reasons I am alive today is because I started releasing all of my emotions and thoughts in between the papers' lines. This generated a new awakening in myself, and I have not been the same since. An astral sensation is what I am after, a line from a poem I wrote in August 2005 titled. I won't reveal the name of the piece yet. Just know that my feeling is restored in my pen. Not that is gone for a long time, but I don't won't to be without it for half of a nano second. It's that serious for me. I penned something this morning, and I like it a lot. I will be posting some of my work on this site real soon.

Shakira, I am so sorry that I missed you this morning on ABC. You know it wasn't intentional, I was fatigued, but you know I will search for that performance.

til next time. hunt for the kill to save the starving villagers, and roam safely in the wilderness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home