Sunday, April 23, 2006

Happy born- day!

I celebrated my 24th birthday last week, and I was excited about still being alive and healthy. I had no intentions on telling anyone around me about my milestone, but my mother was telling everyone, and in turn, I went out and had a good time. A few of us went to a place in Euless, and messed around, played pool, took photos, and shot the shit for the most part. Even though it was my birthday, I wasn't going to sing any karoke. I couldn't, I don't know any songs that well, that will allow me to pull it off without a hitch, well, I do know a few, but I will refrain from naming them.

I met some cool guys, but I never intend on meeting them, I always intend on meeting the hottest girls, but sadly, they didn't have a great selection to choose from. So, I didn't get laid on my birthday, and that sucked. That was only the first part of some more unsettling news. I learned that my patna was going away for a few.

hunt for the kill to save the starving villagers, and roam safely in the wilderness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home