Thursday, January 05, 2006

What did I bite down on?

Have you ever wondered what was piece of hard candy did you have in the back of your mouth that made a hole in your tooth? I am at that very moment in time, now. I am debating about what the fuck, I took a bite of. Could it have been those peppermints that I was eating, or maybe something else. Personally, I have been chomping on the mints a bit hard lately, and it could be one of those who made my tooth meet its match.

This morning while I was brushing my teeth, I noticed something that wasn't there on prior days, and vada voom, a hole in my back tooth. At first, I was hesistant to really see if it was my eyes playing tricks on me, or was there honestly a hole there.

Anyways, I will let a dentist take a look at it, and repair it asap. I hate having something wrong with one of my pearly whites, and this is disgusting. Earlier, when I was eating my food, I was constantly trying not to have the waffles travel over to the hole.

What a game the Rose Bowl was on yesterday? Holy macro! V-Young was amazing. He did things that only a great player could do. He brought his team back from 12 points, and led them to victory. I was surprised that TX won, I thought USC would pull it out.

hunt for the kill to save the starving villagers, and roam safely in the wilderness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home