Friday, December 09, 2005

100 most lusicous chicks, askmen.com

I have just finished reading through, and gawking at the the selections on the list. I must say, that I wasn't upset with the list, but I am peeved that Jessica Alba wasn't rated higher. Only a 78, come on, she is more appealing than a slew of them chicks who were rated before her. I guess, as long as you are on the list, you can't complain. I searched the list looking for her, and I found her ducked away in the seventies. I was surprised that she wasn't in the top 50, but then that's my bias showing up in the selections process. The crown of Number 1 bombshell goes to Adriana Lima, and she really makes a case for herself. Have you seen her, she is almost otherworldly. Her eyes are a mixture of two colors, blue and gray, which gives an appeal that words can't correctly describe. I remember seeing this chick on the new victoria secret commercials, and I had my eyes on her. I never went to search for her photo, or name, but it came up today in a search I was conducting on Pampita Ardohain. She was the female I was looking for more info on, but something went wrong with the search, and I was placed on the askmen,com site. I read site from time to time, but I am not the biggest fan. Now, I don't disagree with the guys on the site, I just like experiencing stuff on my own. Though, sometimes I do read for the advice tips they give, but I like to read for the ladies that will be posted on the site.

My younger brother turned 22 today, yeah the tike is clearing the way. It won't be long for when the time comes when he finally extends his hands fully and takes flight like an eagle. Hopefully, the time and tides come in soon, so he can begin the life that he sees himself living, and I could take some solace in knowing I helped along the way. Though not too much, but more than usual. I was a tough love older brother. I didn't hang around with the him as much as I should've, but it made him tougher. I guess I was preparing him for the world, and the fact that the people most closely related to you will harm you. A lot of harm doesn't come from physical attacks, though many do occur with this intent. Several of our hurt live become that way because of the mental abuse we have endured as young kids growing up. I use to think it was unfair, but I know it carved mountains of anger in me, that has helped to form me into this facade of invincibility that I wear.

Til next time. hunt for the kill to save the starving villagers, and roam safely in the wilderness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home