Sunday, December 04, 2005

7-5, is no way to go into the postseason!

Dallas,Dallas why didn't you guys make the plays to win? My cowboys went into today's game for first place with the giants, and we blew a huge chance today. I am upset about this, because I know we have a tough road ahead of us. The chiefs are headed into Dallas next week, and we need to be focused on them. They won't lie down for us, and they are fighting for a playoff birth themselves. It's going to be a barn burner in TX this coming week. I think we have enough to beat them, but I haven't been right the last two game days. Anyway, as long as Philly loses on Monday night I will be satisfied. No Mcnabb, no good opinions about them from me.

Here in TX, I ask do they use any birth control at all. It seems that almost every girl around here has one, no, two, no, three, or I can't really count them all. Sex is a heavy commodity out here, I haven't slept with any TX girls to know, yet. Only from my observations, I can assume that it's that way, excluding the girls I see who have no kids attached on their hips. I can be wrong, I have only been in TX for 2 months and some days, so what do I know. Best believe me, not from a lack of observing. I am just buying my time on these TX girls, and then I will hit them with efficiency. My hang up is I don't know if they have racial hang ups or what not. Some white and latino chicks don't dig black guys. No matter how internationally handsome I am. It's their choice, so I don't fuss with it. Though, I've never been turned away before, so why should it start now. I am just looking for the right looking white girls, man. She has to have pamela anderson boobs, man. No, I am not joking. Sike I am joking. The latin girls are sick with theirs. They have some serious sex appealing vibes that they give off to me, only by the eye contact, dude. Then again, my head might be so swelled up until I think they want a piece of the kid. If you didn't know, I got my swagger back in caps, pimpin. It's the the guy who overcomes his personal battles, and settles his squabbles. I am back on my gris_ ley.

Truth be told, I think I could pluck Jessica Simpson and she is only separated from Nick. Nick, go and get your woman. She is looking to good to leave, and you should reconsider.

How about 2 million dollars, for your paper to run a positive story about the U.S.A. I know you have heard about our Pentagon paying the Iraqi papers for positive news stories. Who cares if they are made up? That's the attitude our country has on this issue. My question, why has the attacks on the Bush Administraitor not been in high octane levels recently. We should be cleaning the clock with this story, and many others that have fell into our laps lately. Don't forget about Katrina?

til next time. hunt for the kill to save the starving villagers, and roam safely in the wilderness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home