Monday, December 05, 2005

Sing, Sing, sing!

That's a title from the Big band era of music, composed by Benny Goodman. A man you should want to know more about. Not because I am telling you so, but because I am tellin you so. Check the wind chill on that drift.

Ah, today was a cool day. I went to the UTA and filled out an application for the spring semester. I asked someone where the admissions office was, and made my way there. When I got there, I noticed this person, who looked decent enough for some relations. This desk working chick was shaped nicely man. She helped out your favorite internet blogger a lot. Let's see, she gave me the application to fill out, and that about wraps up her stint in this situation. Nah, seriously the on campus folks I saw, they look like they are okay. For instance, in the library on the 5th floor there was a hot little number studying her pretty face off. I got the feeling that it's final exams week at the university, and many people are trying to cram their ways into a passing grade. Nothing is wrong with that, we all like to get good grades in the world of academia.

I like the place, but I think I should try to go to the UHawaii. I want to go to the south pacific, man. For the girls, yes, but for the change of scenery that I really need. I don't know what it is, but I need to go somewhere, or my head might start to spin backwards, on some exorcist type shit. It's getting to be that serious for me. I have been trying my best to downplay my emotions on this issue, but they seem to linger longer than I would like for them to be present. Could be a myriad of reasons, who knows. I might be missing the fellow LA citizens more than I would like to admit, or I really miss my family folks. Nah, I don't miss the family folks that much. Those assholes miss me more.

I do miss my girls, man. I miss Ms.P, Ms.R, Ms. L/B, and Ms.L again. I do miss being around them, but who knows this writing shit might work out, and then I would have enough pesos to find the lovelies that I really need around me. The likes of : Jessica Alba, Nicole, Trish, Sofia, Vida, and Tatyana. I like these women in the entertainment business a lot. Add Jessica Simpson on their too. Nick, you are a big time loooooser. I don't know if you believe in god, I know I don't. If you do, you should pray to your higer power, and plead with it to change the mind of your wife. I know I am not the only person who feels that Nick will loose out big time over this. She is about to be really huge, and I think her next album will be a pop classic. Nick's about to have his 3 year marriage with Jessica played on disc format. She will write many songs regarding this guy, ala, Gwen and her situation with Tony and the "Tragic Kingdom" album. This is going to be something to watch, and marvel at. Then again, her next album could really be bad, but I don't think that's going to happen.

I wrote some really good pieces of late, and I will post them when I feel like it. Who loves the Boondocks? I know I do, and Family guy, American Dad, and Grey's Anatomy. Sundays have the best t.v. line ups. That's my story, and I am sticking with it.

How about the NFL on yesterday? The bengals played exceptionally well, and knocked off the steelers. I talk about this in more detail later. Til next time.

hunt for the kill to save the starving villagers, and roam safely in the wilderness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home