Wednesday, December 14, 2005

We will miss you, Richard!

I like many of you will miss the man, Richard Pryor. He is without any doubt one of the best comics in comedic history. His work is very influential and controversial. He was inspiring to many of us, because he lived and spoke about the intricacies of society, and that related to us in America, the Black America and White America. Living with the illness he had was no walk at the park, and over time his heart, body, and living spirit grew weary. It was indeed time for him to leave this place, and leave us with the memories we can share of him, when he was at his best. On the stage suggesting to us, that we can do better, and he hoped we understood that.
The world sheds tears when she loses one of her favorite sons, and she cry heavily because you have left her, Mr. Pryor. I will continue to tell the surrounding people in the world about you, and your legacy.

The cowboys won, they really won. I am so excited about my boys beating the chiefs. Did we ever need a win? It was that game, and how we won it. That game has to be one of the top ten of the season. Hall catching that pass to set up a potential game tying field goal, whew, the sweat being wiped off of coaches face. Grandmama, is the real deal. That youngster ran all over us in TX. I was impressed with his play, and he should be good for years to come.

It's Reggie Bush, 2005 Heisman trophy winner. When he becomes the #1 draft pick in this year's draft some team is going to be ecstatic. I hope he doesn't go to S.F. then they would have something to celebrate for by the bay. Everyone knows that the cowboys fans totally dislike 49er fans. It's mostly the case, unless some hot sex is involved with some very hot chicks. I tell you no lie, if she was super hot, I would pluck her no matter which NFL team she cheers for. After all, real players don't let anything get in the way of the game.

I just want one hundred chances with Adriana Lima, that's all I want for X-mas. Find a mall Santa that's delivering that, and then I would tell the world that Santa is no fake at all.

It seems that I am booked for the weekend. My car is in the shop and she's not doing to well. Her transmission needs to be repaired, the clutch, and a host of other stuff. The cost is well over 1,500$ and any donations would be appreciated. The more time passes, the more I think that something is out to foil me.

I didn't know that playing poker is so fun. I signed up at bodog and went into the games with no sense of how to play, but I soon learned the game plan. I tell you, it's addictive. I've playing for hours now, and I still want to play more. Maybe it's the allure of playing with free money that has me feeling such an adrenaline rush, but then again. I like being welcomed to the jungle. Please by all means sign up and you will play against me in a game of TX hold em. I have to go back and reserve my chair.

til next time. hunt for the kill to save the starving villagers, and roam safely in the wilderness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home