Friday, July 11, 2008

Life is Worth Losing, Shouts to George Carlin

George Carlin was like the funniest uncle anyone could ever have. An uncle who told you the reality of the world that your parents wanted to shield you from. This is how I viewed him, when I first saw him on a HBO special in the last decade. Carlin was spewing some venom and heat directed at, well, religion. It was at that moment I realized that I was okay and doubting was crucial to my human development. Carlin's remarks about the negative aspects of religion helped jumpstart my inquiry into the logical fallacies that religion had on display.

The Father, comic, and my uncle George will be missed. Segue> The Lakers and Celts staged another finals, and C's won in six. I wanted Kobe to win his fourth, but I am cool with KG winning his first. segue>

Sex in the car is a real rush, seriously. I got a girl who just absolutely loves to give head in the backseat, and she is great at this my friends. I need another girls who love sex as much as she does. peace,lvoe and succe SS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home